Effective hydration helps ensure you perform at your best. However, exactly how much fluid you as an individual needs every day depends on many factors including your gender, weight and age, your health, environment and of course, your activity level.


In addition, how much you actually need to drink in a day is determined by your overall diet. The institute of medicines estimate that Americans get an average of 80% of their daily fluids from drinking water and other beverages and the remaining 20% from food.


So don't you owe it to yourself to stay hydrated with a KILLERFISH HOT ENERGY!